Moneylion Loan

Loss of Owner

Loss of Owner

Needs to Re-title/Register an automobile upon loss of Owner

Needed Papers

The documents that are following expected to offer or designate the car based on the liberties of Survivorship (please be aware “Exceptions” below):

Vehicle is jointly titled to renters because of The Entirety (partners):

  • A duplicate of this Death Certificate identifying the spouse that is surviving.

Vehicle is jointly titled and name states ownership to be Joint Tenants or Partners:

  • A duplicate associated with Death Certificate.

Vehicle titled to dead just and ownership states Transfer on Death “TOD”:


  • A duplicate regarding the Death Certificate.
  • A page from an officer associated with the court saying that the dead died intestate, there’s no property become probated or even the property do not need to be probated, and names the person who’s the liberties of ownership to your car. In the event that officer associated with court is from out-of-state, additional evidence is necessary that the authority is a part regarding the Bar or perhaps a Court certified.
  • Original title correctly assigned with “Release of Liens” part completed by the lienholder, if applicable.


  • A page from the Probate Judge naming the Administrator for the property.
  • Initial name correctly assigned because of the “Release of Liens” section finished by the lienholder, if relevant, moneylion reviews and Section 1 finished by the Administrator along with other owner(s), when they occur, assigning the car into the owner( that is new).